Our Dashboard tab has taken on a new look with even more functionality. Let’s browse through a few screenshots to take a look. By default, All Apps is selected in the app picker. Bullets 1 through 4 discuss this selection. Bullet 6 explains what you will see if you select a single app.
- The first screen is the total number of downloads for your entire catalog for all time, the past 30 days and the past 7 days. Below the summary are all of your apps and their week over week download numbers. This time frame can be adjusted to any range using the date picker.
- By selecting the Engagement tab, you are able view for each application the Average DAU, Number of Sessions and Average Session Duration and how these metrics are trending.
- By selecting the Crashes tab, you are able to view the % of sessions experiencing a crash event for the current version of your app and the last version within the timeframe selected, and how these metrics are trending.
- Clicking on Downloads up at the top, you are able to view downloads by country for all time, as well as comparing downloads between countries over a selected time period.
- If you select a single app, you will see the screen below. Over the selected time period, you will see current vs previous downloads, the total number and percentage of users who have completed a specific number of sessions, total number of sessions, number of unique users and overall crash performance.