Mobile users can trigger brand communications based on their needs and location
SAN FRANCISCO and PALM SPRINGS, Calif. – October 15, 2015 – FollowAnalytics, the leader in mobile marketing engagement for the world’s leading brands, today introduced new Contextual Campaigns™ so marketers can empower their customers with real-time, 1:1 mobile moments.
This latest enhancement allows marketers to define mobile moments using triggers, ensuring that their mobile users receive specific messages that are relevant to them. Offering the most sophisticated contextual-triggering solution in the marketplace today, FollowAnalytics’ Contextual Campaigns solution features real-time messaging with no server lag, remote messaging access from any place and an unlimited number of connected in-app or external trigger events across the omnichannel.
By making the message extremely personal and contextual for the individual recipient, marketers no longer need to rely on generic, push or in-app messages; they can move beyond messages sent to segments or cohorts and tailor communication to individual users and their needs.
FollowAnalytics is demonstrating this new enhancement at the Mobile Shopping Summit at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Springs, California, from October 14 – 16 at the FollowAnalytics booth, #6.
By combining the unique ability that allows customers to initiate brand communication with geolocation triggers, marketers can now build multichannel experiences that transition seamlessly from digital platforms to brick and mortar stores. By offering a deep level of personalization based on browsing behaviors and user actions, marketers can create and deliver customized experiences to each and every user. This communication can come in a variety of formats, including push notifications, in-app messaging, rich media messages and mobile coupons.
Communications triggered using FollowAnalytics’ Contextual Campaigns™ are received by users in real-time, eliminating the lag that occurs in competing solutions — whereby data must be processed to remote servers — and causing marketers to miss the opportunity to communicate with customers in their moment of need.
“Customers increasingly expect to be treated as individuals. That means they need personalized and contextually relevant real-time interactions. Customer insights professionals must assemble a contextual marketing engine that includes systems of engagement to simultaneously serve these customers and meet marketing goals,” wrote Rusty Warner in an April 2015 Forrester Research report, Market Overview: Real-Time Interaction Management.
“As marketers, it is our challenge to stay one step ahead of customer expectation,” commented Gail Ennis, CMO at FollowAnalytics. “Today’s shoppers are demanding a convenient, contextually relevant shopping experience that goes beyond simply being able to buy something from their mobile devices. Customers expect apps to add value to their shopping experiences, even while they are inside a store. Retailers are functioning in a connected-store environment, where at least 55% of shoppers use their app as a shopping agent. Marketers need to make sure they are equipped with the right tools to deliver the value that is being demanded of them.”
With FollowAnalytics Contextual Campaigns™, marketers can:
- Define and send to certain segments and do so immediately when the customer or prospective customer takes an action. Marketers can trigger an immediate or delayed message when their target buyer looks at or flags a product as their favorite or adds it to their cart, watches a video, looks at reviews or encounters an error.
- Define trigger-based campaigns. Messages can be sent even if the prospect or customer is offline because the triggers are stored in the FollowAnalytics SDK and are not dependent on connectivity. Marketers can also delay messages and cancel delayed messages if a certain action is taken.
- Create automated interactions and onboarding messages such as a congratulations message at sign-up or a welcome message upon first engaging with the solution, as well as onboarding through automated messages upon first, second and third interactions with deep-linking to various features of a company’s app.
- Use re-engagement or retargeting features such as a “come back” message that is pushed to pull-in a customer or prospect who has not engaged with a brand’s app for a number of days, has walked by a business or has been inside a store to look at a certain product.
- Store mobile moments or triggers in the SDK, eliminating any latency or lag. A customer’s browsing, purchase or activity history and unique information – such as their gender or place of residence are stored in segments on the server. This gets updated every time a mobile session is complete or new demographic/user profile data is updated.
FollowAnalytics is leading the charge for the next generation of 1:1 mobile engagement solutions that deeply engage customers. Powered by the first of its kind Contextual Analytics Engine™ and push-button connectors to customer data sources, FollowAnalytics does the “heavy lifting” for marketers, providing the intelligence and automation needed to create mobile moments and omnichannel experiences that delight customers. FollowAnalytics customers are industry leading brands including: AXA, Allianz, BNP Paribas, L’Oréal, Renault, UpOut, Voxeet and more. Founded in 2013 by Samir Addamine, FollowAnalytics is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris and Montreal.