The FollowAnalytics SMB Sales Executive will work out of your New York City office and be responsible for increasing FollowAnalytics’ market share by selling Mobile Marketing Automation Solutions into firms increasing engagement with their mobile users. In addition, effectively managing and focusing on new business development within a growing customer base.
- Reach and exceeding monthly revenue targets
- Maintain a high level of New Business productivity through acquisition of new clients
- Generate new/additional revenue streams within existing accounts
- Professionally manage existing and new clients
- Prospect into mid sized companies and organizations focused on increasing engagement with their mobile users
- Maintain a high level of activity to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
- Manage and grow all new accounts acquired through sales efforts
- Create client presentations, proposals and customer reports
- Effectively transfer account maintenance responsibilities to Implementation and Training Specialists, and Account Managers.
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle
- Conduct remote and onsite presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database
- Be an expert in FollowAnalytics’ products, solutions, policies and procedures
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue and new business development
- Report daily, weekly and monthly productivity to Sales Management via SalesForce.com
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Language Requirement: English
Experiences / Qualifications
- 2+ years B2B Sales experience, preferably focused on Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Automation or Analytics SaaS solutions, cloud sales, or related technology field.
- Entrepreneurial character
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be proficient in all Google Docs and Microsoft Office applications
Please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY