FollowAnalytics is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the team in our San Francisco office. This critical role entails ensuring our existing and new clients’ success in their deployment and ongoing use of our products, and involves onboarding, technical support, training and all facets of account management.
- Onboarding, education, support for existing and new clients
- Ensure the correct set up and maintenance of the FollowAnalytics environment for clients
throughout the duration of their subscription
- From an operational point of view, assist with the implementation of our products as quickly and effectively as possible, assist the technical teams in planning and instrumenting our SDK, lead technical, marketing and training workshops
- Assist in the management of client requests and queries, analyze client mobile architecture, carry out testing where necessary, investigate anomalies and create technical support tickets
- Anticipate the impact of platform and SDK modifications on clients, align with our internal R&D
team, formulate implementation guidelines and participate in the creation of documentation
- Assist with all phases of internal testing and QA
- Account management, customer support and/or project management experience required
- Technical aptitude
- Good knowledge of the process for app publication and the workings of the iOS App Store and
- Understanding of technical constraints faced by our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are passionate, autonomous and enjoy forging relationships with clients, and enjoy being challenged on a daily basis and with a varied workload, we invite you to apply! This position will report to the Global Head of Customer Success and is located in our San Francisco office.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank You!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, CA