FollowAnalytics is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the sales team in our New York City office. This is a multi-disciplinary role, requiring the ability to multi-task on multiple assignments concurrently. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn quickly, and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. As a Business Development Representative, your time will be divided between generating high volume outbound email campaigns, telephone calls and assisting in various marketing programs and activities. The goal is to generate Qualified Sales Leads and face-to-face appointments for our regional sales teams.
- Reach and exceeding monthly appointment setting targets
- Maintain a high level of New Business productivity through acquisition of new prospective clients
- Generate new/additional revenue streams within existing accounts
- Play a vital role in pipeline growth & revenue attainment through generation of Qualified Sales Leads for Field Sales and scheduling of face-to-face meetings within Enterprise and Mid sized target accounts
- Initiate contact with suspects and prospects, creating initial interest and positioning FollowAnalytics Mobile Marketing Automation Solutions
- Execute various campaigns by leveraging lead sources derived by field sales, marketing programs, trade shows, business partners, etc.
- Present key selling points, features and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect’s needs and expectations
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets
- Meticulously record conversations and findings about suspects and prospects, including complete prospect and suspect contact information, project identification and descriptions, etc.
- Maintain a high level of activity to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
- Build credibility and strong working relationships with decision makers who do not show initial interest in our software offerings, but may need our solutions in the future
- Report daily, weekly and monthly productivity to Sales Management via SalesForce.com
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Language Requirement: English
Experience / Qualifications
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience in a lead generation environment
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably focused on Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Automation or Analytics SaaS solutions, cloud sales, or related technology field.
- Computer and typing skills essential, familiarity with a CRM system, preferably
- Salesforce.com, highly desirable, familiarity with marketing automation
- Experience working within an enterprise software sales organization highly desirable
- Skilled and tenacious at calling and reaching elusive IT and Business executives
- Entrepreneurial character
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be proficient in all Google Docs and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively overcome business objections of prospective customers
- Demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles and desire to improve skills and achieve assigned goals
- Marketing event & campaign coordination
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic and success-driven
- Expert communication skills; including listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly flexible self-starter, results-oriented, and persuasive
Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank You!
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time