On-Demand Webinar presented by FollowAnalytics and Featuring Forrester
Customers don’t think about channels, they think about their needs. Customers simply want to engage with your brand in the way that is the easiest for them, whether that’s email, in-app, social or in person. As a marketer it’s your job to connect the dots to understand your customers’ needs and serve them the experiences they expect.
This requires making sure intelligence from multiple sources are centralized so you can determine things like: What message is best to send? What platform is it best to send it on? What channel should you use?
In this webinar, guest speaker Julie Ask from Forrester, an expert in mobile marketing and channel strategy, will share valuable industry insights and best practices to help you put together an impactful omnichannel strategy that delivers ROI.
You will learn:
- How to go beyond viewing users as data points and approach them on a personal level to increase the impact of your marketing campaigns.
- How successful omnichannel strategies balance multiple platforms and communication channels with their customers.
- How to break the mobile silo and fold mobile into your broader marketing strategy to leverage its full potential for engaging your customers in contextual and personal ways.
- Julie Ask VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester, serving Ebusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals
- Gail Ennis CMO, FollowAnalyticsGET THE WHITE PAPER
Mobile Marketing Automation:
The Future of Mobile Engagement ➤