Deep Linking Parameters
- FollowAnalytics campaigns allow you to define custom parameters, used for deep-linking.
- A common use case is to open a custom screen from a notification. For example, the end user receiving a notification saying ‘Product X has a new price, check it out!’ would have a richer experience if this notification was linking directly to the right product page in the application once tapped. Custom parameters can also be sent after the user has tapped a button on an in-app message.
- Please see our iOS, Android or Phone Gap documentation or reach out to your CSM for details on how to set this up in your app
- You can also choose to link to an external URL when displaying an in-app message.
- When a custom button in an in-app message is clicked, a web browser will overlay the app allowing the user to interact with the mobile site or click out of the site and return directly to the app.