Ruby on Rails – Redis – PostgreSQL – Amazon AWS – Heroku
Who we are
FollowAnalytics, a SaaS product company, helps Marketing and Digital teams to take part in their mobile applications ecosystem, expand their audience and increase their ROI.
Our platform allows companies to analyze and use data analytics, from user behaviour to CRM, to increase the contextualization and relevance of your mobile marketing campaigns.
With offices in San Francisco and Paris, FollowAnalytics is a young, global company with great customers and a vibrant, experienced team.
Our culture encourages innovation, risk taking, big ideas and a relentless focus on customer success.
As a fast growing startup, we’re looking for a Backend Developer for a Full-time Permanent Position (CDI à temps plein) in Paris with a salary ≥ 38K€, depending on experience.
Mission / Responsibilities
- Work on the architecture of the platform
- Use Continuous Integration Process
- Develop and execute relevant Unit and Functional Tests
- Optimize the existing features for performance and stability
- Identifying innovative solutions to problems and driving their implementation for the long term
- Focusing on continuous improvement to help drive and evolve our practices
- Be proud of what you work on and what you ship
Our Ideal Candidate…
- At least 1 year experience in a related position/field or worked on interesting personal side projects
- Has previous experience with Ruby on Rails
- Understand data architecture, and performance optimizations related to big data.
- Team spirit, proactive attitude and ability to function in a global and fast evolving environment
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Embrace change
- Ruby on Rails
- Redis, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift
- Jenkins, Heroku
- First experience in Startup
- Knowledge of Amazon Redshift
- Work on interesting Side-Project
- Knowledge in Web App Architecture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Good Coffee
- Macbook Air or Pro, your choice!
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people
- We take time for a high five to celebrate the remarkable things we’ve done
- Attendance expenses paid for one developer conference or workshop of your choice per year
Want to know more? Take a look at our team on Twitter